- Completion of topside skidding as part of Pickerill platforms’ decommissioning
- Watch: Neptune Energy completes safe removal of three Dutch North Sea platforms
- Petrodec Achieves Decommissioning Milestone
- UK decommissioning spend to fall short of £1.5billion yearly estimate, OGA warns
- OOS joins decommissioning joint venture
- Brazil: Legal Update: New Regulation From The Brazilian National Petroleum Agency (ANP) On Decommissioning
- Marine biologists forecast effects of oil platform decommissioning on fish communities
- UK approves decom plans for Ineos-operated field
- Aker BP Cleared to Use Maersk Invincible Rig for P&A at Valhall
- Ashtead Technology and Reliance Subsea Services enter partnership
- Taqa Cleared to Remove Eider Platform Topside
- Well decommissioning under way on North Sea Rubie, Renee fields
- VIDEO: First Drone Delivery for World’s Biggest Offshore Vessel
- GALLERY: Giant Sleipnir vessel wraps up decommissioning campaign for ConocoPhillips
- Low Oil Prices Could Spur Offshore Decommissioning Wave
- Archer boosted by Taqa decommissioning contract awards
- Offshore decommission sector set for huge growth
- Maersk in UK decommissioning contract award
- OGA launches its MER UK Strategy review consultation
- Kishorn Port aims to prove decommissioning credentials with stricken Minch cargo ship
Watch our welcome video, it’s less than 3 minutes.
YOUR ESSENTIAL DECOMMISSIONING TOOLKIT
We have a hundred and one reasons why you should join ONEDECOM...
We want to make it easier for the Decommissioning Community to get Connected and gain access to the right Knowledge all in one place.
ONEDECOM, the world's first online business network specifically created for decommissioning professionals.
As Decommissioning professionals change jobs, as experience grows, as companies evolve, as positions are posted via jobs, as skills are learned….. decommissioning capability grows.
Readily identify your PEER’s in your specific decommissioning community and specialist category.
Expand your network to all corners of decommissioning. ONEDECOM is dedicated to your profession. Keep up to date with the latest decom discussions, groups, forums and daily blogs.
Check out the business directory of all Decommissioning companies and specific categories. Learn what’s new in developing and the new companies that are here to support our Decommissioning needs.
Join and create discussions to get all your Decommissioning questions answered and share your thoughts with other professionals.
Let’s not repeat the same mistakes, connect with smart people, share knowledge and learn from our peers.
Giving you the control to showcase your technology, capability and expertise.
Project are at the core of Decom delivery. We will integrate project delivery in the community. Be a part of something special.