- Repsol Sinopec to Remove Buchan & Hannay Subsea Infrastructure
- Australia: Decommissioning In Australia – Is The Insurance Market Prepared?
- Awilco firms up rig contract with Petrofac off UK
- Exclusive: EnQuest calls time on fire-hit North Sea platform
- University of Aberdeen: National Decommissioning Centre and Chevron sign partnership agreement
- Progress being made on multi-operator east of Shetland decom programme
- Tullow Awards Maersk Decom Bundled Project
- Lerwick Port reaps benefits of oil and gas recovery
- New metal recycling facility will boost Dundee’s decom ambitions
- The Ongoing Debate Behind Oil Rigs on the Californian Coast
- DEME: Orion’s New Crane Can Lift Nine Airbus Planes
- Maersk Decom P&A Services for Tullow’s Mauritania Wells
- A fast and accurate solution to mercury contamination monitoring
- China resumes work on giant heavy-lift vessel
- Saipem ‘beats all targets’ for 2019 as it swings back to profit
- Boskalis uses Wärtsilä thruster solutions in crane vessel project
- Offshore decommissioning – challenges and opportunities
- Transformational technology for well plugging and abandonment
- Offshore energy projects drive W2W demand
- Well-Safe ‘actively’ looking at more rigs as maiden purchase gets ready to hit the market
Watch our welcome video, it’s less than 3 minutes.
YOUR ESSENTIAL DECOMMISSIONING TOOLKIT
We have a hundred and one reasons why you should join ONEDECOM...
We want to make it easier for the Decommissioning Community to get Connected and gain access to the right Knowledge all in one place.
ONEDECOM, the world's first online business network specifically created for decommissioning professionals.
As Decommissioning professionals change jobs, as experience grows, as companies evolve, as positions are posted via jobs, as skills are learned….. decommissioning capability grows.
Readily identify your PEER’s in your specific decommissioning community and specialist category.
Expand your network to all corners of decommissioning. ONEDECOM is dedicated to your profession. Keep up to date with the latest decom discussions, groups, forums and daily blogs.
Check out the business directory of all Decommissioning companies and specific categories. Learn what’s new in developing and the new companies that are here to support our Decommissioning needs.
Join and create discussions to get all your Decommissioning questions answered and share your thoughts with other professionals.
Let’s not repeat the same mistakes, connect with smart people, share knowledge and learn from our peers.
Giving you the control to showcase your technology, capability and expertise.
Project are at the core of Decom delivery. We will integrate project delivery in the community. Be a part of something special.