James Fisher and Sons plc
The function of the role is to technically tender, qualify and clarify customer enquiries and upon award to deliver and execute these projects in a safe manner to a high standard. The primary projects will be those which require well severance, structural decommissioning or infrastructure removal.
Your principal accountabilities and other tasks will be carried out in the framework of our valued behaviours:
- Pioneering spirit: You will respond innovatively to our customers’ current and future needs. You will be entrepreneurial and think creatively to solve difficult problems. You will challenge conventional thinking and find better ways.
- Integrity: You will strive to do the right thing. You will treat everyone as you would like to be treated, creating relationships based on trust and fairness. You will collaborate by listening respectfully and speaking honestly.
- Energy: You will go above and beyond, delivering exceptional results to all stakeholders. You will take pride in making a positive impact and making the right decisions quickly.
- Resilience: You will be accountable and courageous and face up to difficult situations. You will be tenacious in the pursuit of the companies’ purpose. You will see feedback, you will learn and you will develop with your team.
- To deliver projects from FEED stage to tender stage and on to execution stage.
- To be the customer focal point for all technical queries and their interface upon project award
- To conceive new solutions to client problems
- To work closely with the team to ‘think-outside’ the box and deliver right first time and fit for purpose solutions
- To ensure excellent service delivery
- To develop and maintain working relationships with internal service functions
- To ensure all scopes are delivered safely and in accordance with JFO Integrated Management System
- To plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate the delivery of all aspects of the project, taking responsibility for the project budget and margin control
- To manage work scopes to deliver customer objectives and satisfaction
- To conduct pre-mobilisation briefs
- To ensure Technician requirements are forecasted regularly to allow for resource planning
- To sign-off monthly invoicing for any projects delivered
- To participate in any internal or external meetings to support the delivery of projects or support the development of the business
OTHER TASKS / GENERAL
- Liaise with workshop and office staff to ensure prioritization of workload
- Ensure client FAT’s, documentation and certification is to satisfactory standards
- Sign off completed work
- Liaise with fabrication, stores, paint and logistics departments as required
- Fulfill training requirements
- Provide updates on project status, changes in scope and 3rd party resources
- Participate in technician pre mobilization briefings as required
- You may be responsible for a Trainee Applications Engineer and/or Project Administrator
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Engineering experience or qualification preferable
- Previous workshop experience in an engineering environment
- Supervisory experience
- Proficient IT skills with MS Office, email and Asset Management systems
James Fisher & Sons are committed to taking positive action on diversity and we strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and as a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
To apply for this job please visit app.vacancy-filler.co.uk.